Thank you for visiting my website!
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Besedi is a Macedonian Language Center focused on Macedonian (primarily) and English language. It is located in Skopje, Macedonia, but you can get the same services online too. Contact me if you need:
- Macedonian Online Classes
- Translation and interpretation between Macedonian and English
- Court Translation between Macedonian and English
- Localization for the Macedonian market
- Editing and proofreading in Macedonian
- Tutoring in language skills (focused on language skills: writing, reading and speaking)
- Tutoring in communication skills: writing techniques, functional styles, discourse analysis (Macedonian language only)
- Content-writing in Macedonian and English
- Research (primarily in the field of linguistics; developing research skills in young learners)
MORE ABOUT MY RESEARCH WORK
- The Translation of Character Names in Children’s Literature (sources: Beatrix Potter’s Books Translated into Macedonian from English), research work presented at the International Conference in Linguistics - Skopje, 13−14 November 2019, Institute of Macedonian Language “Krste Misirkov” - Skopje. (in print)
- Handwriting and Dyslexia - Rhytmic Writing of the Macedonian Alphabet Cursive Letters, International Conference in Linguistics, 6−7 November 2018, Institute of Macedonian Language “Krste Misirkov” - Skopje, 2019, 207-215
- Antonyms in the Titles of the Web-portal Off.net.mk, Proceedings of the Ninth Scientific Meeting of Young Macedonians - Conference in Honor of Prof. Liljana Minova-Gjurkova 2016, Skopje 2018, 207-215
- The Image of the Monolingual Dictionary Across Europe. European Dictionary Survey – EDS, part of the European Cooperation in Science and Technology – COST and the European Network of Lexicology – EneL, launched in May 2017. Results of the European Survey of Dictionary use and Culture, International Journal of Lexicography, Volume 32, Issue 1, March 2019, Pages 92–114, https://doi.org/10.1093/ijl/ecy022 Published: 10 December 2018 https://academic.oup.com/ijl/article/32/1/92/5237031
- About the Antonyms in the Titles of the Journalistic Articles in Macedonian language, Makedonistika 16, Institute of Macedonian Language “Krste Misirkov”, Skopje 2017, 251–266
- Meanings and Flows of the Roger Brown’s book: A First Language - The Early Stages, Literaturen zbor 4-6/2013, Skopje, 47-58
Join me on this trip!