The Macedonian Language House “Besedi” organizes classes:
- in Macedonian as a second or as a foreign language.
- for kids or adults
- individual or a group
- interactive and engaging, using conversation
- adjusted to individual needs and level of knowledge
- challenging all language skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing
Besedi organizes conversational classes to improve your listening and speaking skills. For short time visitors in Macedonia, Besedi also offers cultural classes that focus on various social aspects: language, customs, food, values, politics, etc.
- Зборувате ли македонски? : почетен курс за странци / Марија Кусевска и Лилјана Митковска. Ревидирано издание (вклучува ЦД). Просветно дело, Скопје 2016 = Do you speak Macedonian? : elementary course / Marija Kusevska, Liljana Mitkovska. Revised edition. Prosvetno delo, Skopje 2016 (incl. CD)
- Macedonian: A Course for Beginning and Intermediate Students 3, Christina E. Kramer and Liljana Mitkovska. University of Wisconsin Press; 3, Revised edition (September 15, 2011)
Ask for your offer here!